For the publication of conference proceedings:
Regular Registration(4 - 6 pages)
（If payment finished before Dec. 31,2022）
470 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3200 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
|Regular Registration(4 - 6 pages)|
490 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3400 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
440 USD/ paper (6 pages)
3000 CNY/ paper (6 pages)
|Extra Pages (Begin at Page 7)|
50 USD/ extra page
300 CNY/ extra page
|Attendees without a Submission|
180 USD/ person
1200 CNY/ person
|Attendees without a Submission (Groups）||150 USD/ person（≥ 3 person）|
1000 CNY/ person（≥ 3 person）
|Purchase Extra Proceedings/Journal copies|
UnionPay/Alipay/WeChat Pay VISA/MasterCard/Paypal
Details of the attending registration
Join as Presenter: If you are interested in giving a presentation at the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend ICMIA 2023 as a Presenter. As a presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register. For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join as Listener: ICMIA 20223 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective platform to meet many renowned experts and researchers in the field of the latest academic research. You are welcome to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
Details of the registration fees
1. Registration fees for ICMIA 2022 Regular is USD500 / 3200 RMB per paper.
2. If the length of the paper exceeds 6 Pages, the cost of Each Extra Page (begin at Page 7) is USD50 / 300RMB.
3. Registration fees include conference proceedings, lunches, gifts and attending all technical sessions.
4. The registration fee does not include:
• Visa application fee
• Transportation fee
5. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register.
6. Completed registrations will be acknowledged by the Organizing Committee within 2-5 workdays after receiving your payment.
7. If you cannot attend the conference due to some reason, we will mail the proceedings and invoice to you.